I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
Hours worked on side-projects in August
I worked 68 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Article of the Month: STARK 101 — Build your own STARK prover from scratch. I haven’t finished the tutorial yet but so far I’m loving it. I also highly recommend reading this and this if you’re interested in ZK-snarks.
- Song of the Month: Dopplereffekt — Die Reisen
- TV series of the Month: Didn’t watch anything worth mentioning.
What was worked on
Not much to report this month as I had some personal events to attend as you can see from my “Hours worked” chart.
- Participated in all C4 contests again.
- After buying my first NFT last month, I further developped my NFT addiction and minted a MAYC. The announcement and minting was at 3AM local time, luckily I still haven’t fixed my sleep schedule.
Sessions went down 5,859 on my website.
I did not stick to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post. It’s just not a priority at the moment as there are too many other rewarding things I’m working on.
My twitter followers increased by 88 to 1336.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 4 books last month.
My trading bot still somehow made ~30 EOS last month.
I should at least write the next part of my Replaying ETH Hacks series at some point.
Originally published at https://cmichel.io/progress-report-august-2021/