I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
Hours worked on side-projects in December
I worked 90 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Article of the Month: Open Problems: Optimal Uniswap Fees
- Song of the Month: Ansu — HONDA
- TV series of the Month: The Promised Neverland S01
What was worked on
Besides the usual work, I did a lot of programming challenges and CTFs to wind down.
- I did Advent of Code 2020 to learn more Rust. Here are my Rust solutions up to day 11. Then I got bored because it’s mostly parsing the input and doing some easy transformations.
- Instead, I solved the Damn Vulnerable Defi CTF challenges which was a lot of fun. The challenges were quite easy however I got to practice my solidity skills and learned about the awesome Hardhat Ethereum dev environment. The mainnet forking feature is just awesome.
- I was hooked and then went on to do the first challenges of the old school Capture the Ether. Still need to finish these in January.
- I added a new feature to my arbitrage bot to farm Defi Network’s lucky egg.
Sessions stayed at 5,650 on my website.
I did not stick to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post. I managed to write a single post only. It’s a very technical post but a very interesting one.
My twitter followers increased by 13 to 671.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 8 books last month.
I made 180 EOS last month trading crypto.
Originally published at https://cmichel.io/progress-report-december-2020/