I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
Hours worked on side-projects in June
I worked 101 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Video of the Month: FlashBots: How to make $1m per month as a Solidity developer
- Song of the Month: Bluestaeb — Valle de Rodalquilar
- TV series of the Month: Dave S02
What was worked on
- I participated in all C4 contests again. Results for some of the old ones are in and I’m glad to say that I’m still #1 on the leaderboard
- released a CLI tool that scrapes a website for ETH addresses: scrape-eth
Sessions went down a lot to only 6,833 on my website. Not sure why.
Maybe, it’s because I did not stick to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post. I missed all of them … I was just really busy with other work.
My twitter followers increased by 10 to 600! 🎉 Someone asked for resources to learn about ETH hacks in a more practical way and a lot of people liked my replaying ETH series. Once you’re across the 1000 followers threshold, it grows really fast.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 7 books last month.
I made 16 EOS last month trading crypto. 😅 I should just shut the bot down.
I’m getting more interested in running arbitrage and liquidation bots again with all the MEV talk popping up recently. I’ll probably have to pick up Go and Rust.
Originally published at https://cmichel.io/progress-report-june-2021/