I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
Hours worked on side-projects in May
I worked 102 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
What was worked on
- I participated in all C4 contests again. Results for some of the old ones are in and I’m glad to say that I’m still #1 on the leaderboard
- CodeArena Leaderboard May 31st
- Many hacks happened last month, I researched how some of them work and posted my analysis on Twitter or in a dedicated blog post
- worked on a CLI tool that scrapes a website for ETH addresses. I’d often like to have a look at what contracts a frontend interacts with but don’t want to click on all the buttons for Metamask to pop up. I think it’s useful for all security auditors, bounty hunters, and hackers. I’ll release it this month.
Sessions went up at 9,969 on my website.
I stuck to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post with two posts about major hacks.
My Twitter followers increased by 135 (!) to 959. My EOS hack analysis Twitter post gained huge momentum in the EOS ecosystem, as well as tweeting about the other hacks, and Code423n4 praise. I could hit 1000 followers next month!
Learn EOS Development
I sold 3 books last month.
I made 103 EOS last month trading crypto.
- Keep doing the same (C4, hack analysis, bug bounties), it was a great month.
Originally published at https://cmichel.io/progress-report-may-2021/